Friday 24 December 2010

Holly Jolly Cupcake Christmas

Hey there everybody, are we all excited about Santa's imminent visit? I've been cuddled up on the sofa all day watching Christmas films which has been great, and last night I had a few friends and family round for mulled wine savory snacks and cupcakes and secret Santa gifts and I even got a few early Christmas presents!

I even made a gingerbread house for the occasion! I didn't have a decent template for one and as usual I wasn't very organised so I didn't even have any paper or a ruler so I made my own template using the back of some wrapping paper and the edge of a book. then once assembled I iced the roof and decorated with icing and candy canes! Here's the house:

 And here's my dining table filled with the cakes:
We had cakes that I've previously featured on my blog, there was Gingerbread spice cupcakes and Mint chocolate candy cane cupcakes:

There were Gingerbread men, trees and Christmas stockings, decorated with icing, peppermint icing and crushed candy canes:

There were also mince pies:

So as I've featured all the gingerbread and cakes no recipe today but I just wanted to write this blog to wish you all a very happy Christmas and I hope you all have lots of tasty food and get some lovely presents! Speaking of lovely presents as I said earlier I got some early Christmas of one of my friends and they were great! And as my friends know me so well they were of course cupcake related. I got some extremely cute cupcake PJ's, here I am modeling them (I cut my head off as I looked pretty ropey hahaha)



Please ignore my rather large thighs, but how cute is the cupcake on the PJ's, It even has a super cute spotty waistband that you can't see here. I also got some cupcake shorts to match as well as some cupcake bath bombs:


and some cupcake lip gloss in adorable little holders:


So, so far it's been a very Cupcake Christmas. Merry Christmas everybody I'm sure your all on Santa's nice list. finally here's my doggy in his new (and slightly silly) Christmas bandanna:


Bye for now

Cupcake Kris xx

2 comments:

Chele said...

What a great gingerbread house! And I love the PJ's (I would hate to think how large my thighs would look in them though lol)

Unknown said...

Love your cupcake PJs! Everything looks great, so festive. x